Clan Structure Welcome to Vanguard Clan Information
Discord Link

Ranks List

Vanguard Cinema

Requirements

Clan Uniform

Welcome to Vanguard

Thank you for considering Vanguard as your home. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Oddclothput's pk pics

Feast your Eyes on these lootations my friends. :-)
Last pic is my favourite L0L read text.

Z7teSiD.pngmA9lIyt.pngRjCmOJj.pngCFHTZf0.pngYLE4zTA.pngooyZo9q.pngNaIX2Iq.png6KBnBhO.pngwMDgeMs.pngrEMU26W.pngkcnXTwc.pngL2Q9Lf6.pngRJbWJJO.pngnjdsMhZ.pngTrsyRID.pngXZcWxzH.pngcGGIZsv.png77xH7dh.pngTkMWpS0.pngkwFH1q9.png

»Lily    992

You seem like a douchebag, especially the callisto pet kill. If that's how you play the game I can hope you're not joining the clan.

Pking isnt meant for being nice to people mate 

Edited by Guest
uwot

»Lily    992
2 hours ago, Dingo said:

Pking isnt meant for being nice to people mate 

Oh?

"PvP pictures he posted alot of them would be with jaja/sv. He quoted that he will do things VNG way. He's a good friend of mine. I hope he gets a chance with vanguard. He's a good person to have around when pking."  - Blitzz

So which is it?

30 minutes ago, Tomato said:

Oh?

"PvP pictures he posted alot of them would be with jaja/sv. He quoted that he will do things VNG way. He's a good friend of mine. I hope he gets a chance with vanguard. He's a good person to have around when pking."  - Blitzz

So which is it?

OK Tomato please point out the things that make you think im a douchebag and i'll correct them <3 

just saying if you think any of the other clans would of spared that veracer's callisto pet you are sadly mistaken, and gullable.

@Venenatis    1,820
29 minutes ago, Dingo said:

OK Tomato please point out the things that make you think im a douchebag and i'll correct them <3 

just saying if you think any of the other clans would of spared that veracer's callisto pet you are sadly mistaken, and gullable.

No other clan would have that's true. She is saying she wants us to be the better. I think the key to passing your intro is to show everyone you're willing to compromise and do differently. I know it might sound gay or whatever, but in a clan world where everyone is nh, it's nice to stand out. I've been playing this game for years now. I've made better friends here than I have irl. Sadly, RS isn't what it used to be and that's mostly due to every player becoming nh. The wilderness used to be so active... It thrived. Battles took place, bonds were acquired with comrades, fun was had. Now, well, it's mostly filled with clans in rag telling you you're sh*t. With that being said, we have had a lot of nh peeps join and leave that behind. You seem like a nice guy in the CC, and I'd like to give you a shot. Just consider the other perspective. A willingness to change is a great start.

Nice pictures, btw. (minus the rag&flame^_^)

• Like 4

Rebuild    167

Nice screenshots, not gonna bother pointing out the things that have been pointed out above.

»Lily    992
2 hours ago, Dingo said:

Probably not, but if other people are being terrible people that doesn't mean we have to be terrible people. Venenatis already summed up my point.

• Like 1

The Reverence    397

Waiting out side in the heat reading this while I wait for an employee to meet me I thought I'd weigh in on the issue of him killing a guy who just got a pet.

Getting a pet is pretty awesome and although I would never kill someone who just got one that is my personal opinion. That being said if the kill was clean and there wasn't any skull tricking I cannot say that breaches any of our honor or integrity standards. That player stepped into wildy knowing it would be risky.

I view it on the same lines of killing an UIM/HCIM/Ironman in the wilderness, we cannot be compassionate and pking at the same time. Pking is a cutthroat aspect of this game and as such will attract ruthless people.

I know it sounds cold and cruel to say that and I know I'll probably catch some flack for it but that's the way of the wilderness.

• Like 1

Rebuild    167

Missing the picture when vene killed you :o

on a other note... this thread might aswell be locked and moved to a archive.

On 21/06/2017 at 4:51 PM, Rebuild said:

Missing the picture when vene killed you :o

on a other note... this thread might aswell be locked and moved to a archive.

locked why and archived why?

On 21/06/2017 at 4:34 PM, The Reverence said:

Waiting out side in the heat reading this while I wait for an employee to meet me I thought I'd weigh in on the issue of him killing a guy who just got a pet.

Getting a pet is pretty awesome and although I would never kill someone who just got one that is my personal opinion. That being said if the kill was clean and there wasn't any skull tricking I cannot say that breaches any of our honor or integrity standards. That player stepped into wildy knowing it would be risky.

I view it on the same lines of killing an UIM/HCIM/Ironman in the wilderness, we cannot be compassionate and pking at the same time. Pking is a cutthroat aspect of this game and as such will attract ruthless people.

I know it sounds cold and cruel to say that and I know I'll probably catch some flack for it but that's the way of the wilderness.

Wow i didn't know someone else would share my oppinion, respect to you sir.

Duck    27

I see many new gen RS3 kids unironically complaining about being attacked in the wilderness ''without consent'' too. Maybe it's a generation gap. I personally don't hunt down every single person but the wilderness is a place of no rules as established by Jagex.

...Which reminds me of cooking on PVP worlds back in 2008 and people first getting friendly with you and then lowkey trying to dds spec you

»Lily    992
On 6/21/2017 at 10:34 AM, The Reverence said:

Fair enough, and if I heard a call to kill someone who just got a pet, not only would I not do it, but I'd stop anyone trying as well. I'll probably catch some flack for that, but that's the way of honor.

Dunkz    414

Dude you killed him for the pet wtf man