Tova

Clan Rankings

Post your opinion on the current ranking of clans in the clan world. A general list of clan-strength is preferred, however, you can organize your list in any way you wish. You can even include comments in your list regarding the clans.

This is a neutral topic.

Rules:

1. No flaming
  2. No trolling
  • Like 1

1. Reign of Terror - Be better role-models. With the publicity you have, you could have actually made a positive impact rather than wasting time on old issues.
2. Future Of Old Style - Timezone is an issue but don't let that stop you from taking #1
3. Divine Forces / Cutthroat / Damage Inc - Fight it out in CWA. Ignore the current issues going on and do your own thing.
6. Vanguard
7. Elite Zerks - You guys would be really good as mains, not gonna lie.
8. Play Dead / Revenant / Violent Resolution / Chivalry Legions - Fight it out. Change your mindset and start recruiting in-game then train new recruits in PvP.  Quality and experience is there but just need new faces.
12. Evolution - Train up your PvP and have more PvP events. Practicing in CWA with another clan is fine.
13. The Rising - Change your mindset and start recruiting in-game then train new recruits in PvP.  Quality and experience is there but just need new faces.

14. Latin Crew - You guys have the correct mindset. Don't slack off and keep trying.
15. Divine Kings - Do a lot of PvP training and you guys can be great. Will require effort                                                                                 

16. Wilderness Guardians - More effort on in-game recruiting and Cwa PvP training

Jaja - Its hard for me to rank at a position unless you start fighting properly in gear

0. Forsaken

1. RoT

2. FOOLS

3. DI

4. CT/REV?

5. Vanguard

6. VR

7. TR

Are there any other clans apart from raggers?

Free-to-play:

RoT
Fools
Damage Inc
Violent Resolution
Cutthroat
Vanguard
Ronin
Divine Kings
Divine Forces
Mog Time
Wild Might
The Rising

Pay-to-play:

RoT
Fools
Cutthroat
Damage Inc
--
The rest

F2P matched CWA:

RoT

Fools

DI

VR

TR/WM

VNG

LC

P2P:

RoT

Fools

DI/CT

Rev

VNG/EZ

PD/CL/VR/DK

We have the numbers, but lack quality to compete with higher ranks in a fair fight

RoT

Fools

Divine Forces

Damage Inc

Violent Resolution

Wild Might

The Rising

Vanguard

Ronin

Latin Crew

Sup Vanguardians,

#1 Rot- Obvious reasons these guys could fight for 48 hours straight without blinking

#2 CT- Most active multi & singles clan & I think they are slowing creeping to #1

#3 REV- These guys get the most **** from any clan in the community but they never give up & when in numbers prove their strength

#4 JAJA- You guys could easily be #2 if you put effort into maintaining T45 gear & stop ragging. Can pull great numbers, high CB lvls, great spam/piles why rag?

#5 VNG- From what I've seen when you guys are organized you can put up a very good fight against any clan

#6 EVO- Yes this is biased but for only being here 6 months we  are making an impact in the scene

#7 Elite Zerks- Will can be an asshat but I have mad respect for him for bringing a zerk clan into the main scene and being able to come out with some good wins. I see a lot of potential and out of all clans I look forward to see where EZ is in 1 year. 

#8 VR- Leadership is questionable but if you guys could pull more than 15 I think you guys would stand a better chance

#9 DI- Used to be #2 but I know they closed so a while back so I hope you guys can rebuild your members

#10 Red Army- Been around for a long time and even for being a smaller sized clan these guys will fight even if outnumbered

#11 AC- Lets face it these guys fake & lie in 95% of their topics & claims. Can never provide evidence besides arguing & claiming #1. You charge your members $5 for DMM & never give your allies credit (always claims 100% AC members- FALSE). Should open as a singles clan for how much time they spend there. Closed 3 times now in 3 years? I don't ever see you guys making a comeback.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EVO Colton said:

Sup Vanguardians,

#1 Rot- Obvious reasons these guys could fight for 48 hours straight without blinking

#2 CT- Most active multi & singles clan & I think they are slowing creeping to #1

#3 REV- These guys get the most **** from any clan in the community but they never give up & when in numbers prove their strength

#4 JAJA- You guys could easily be #2 if you put effort into maintaining T45 gear & stop ragging. Can pull great numbers, high CB lvls, great spam/piles why rag?

#5 VNG- From what I've seen when you guys are organized you can put up a very good fight against any clan

#6 EVO- Yes this is biased but for only being here 6 months we  are making an impact in the scene

#7 Elite Zerks- Will can be an asshat but I have mad respect for him for bringing a zerk clan into the main scene and being able to come out with some good wins. I see a lot of potential and out of all clans I look forward to see where EZ is in 1 year. 

#8 VR- Leadership is questionable but if you guys could pull more than 15 I think you guys would stand a better chance

#9 DI- Used to be #2 but I know they closed so a while back so I hope you guys can rebuild your members

#10 Red Army- Been around for a long time and even for being a smaller sized clan these guys will fight even if outnumbered

#11 AC- Lets face it these guys fake & lie in 95% of their topics & claims. Can never provide evidence besides arguing & claiming #1. You charge your members $5 for DMM & never give your allies credit (always claims 100% AC members- FALSE). Should open as a singles clan for how much time they spend there. Closed 3 times now in 3 years? I don't ever see you guys making a comeback.

Welcome to Vng forums

On 11/9/2017 at 8:20 AM, Bas said:

F2P matched CWA:

RoT

Fools

DI

VR

TR/WM

VNG

LC

P2P:

RoT

Fools

DI/CT

Rev

VNG/EZ

PD/CL/VR/DK

We have the numbers, but lack quality to compete with higher ranks in a fair fight

about this with DF tied with DI in F2P and with Rev in P2P

F2P

Rot/Fools

DI/JaJa - Jaja is better in wild, lower in CWA
TR/Dforces/CE 
VR/VNG/CT

WM/LC

P2P

RoT/Fools
Rev/Di
JaJa/CT
Df
PD/CL

VNG

UNK
VR
EVO
420/DK/TheStorm

Missing some F2P teams and others, not sure where to put them (Ac, Vintage, Team trinity, Seals etc)

Rot

Fools

Di

Ct/Rev

Df

Vng / The Rising / Violent Rest / Wild Might

Pd / Unk / Evo / Lc

F2P

Rot

DI/fools/Se/Tt/Seals
TR/Dforces/CE
Vng/Wm

Vr/Lc/Ct

P2P

RoT/Fools
Rev/Di
JaJa/CT
Df
PD/CL/Unk

VNG

VR
EVO
420/DK/TheStorm/Vintage/Wm

Might be missing a couple 

Tomato's ranking list:

• 1. Vanguard
  • 2. Everyone but Genus PvM
  • 3. Genus PvM
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

F2P

1. Rot
  2. Fools
  3. Di
  4. Tr
  5. Vng/Wm
  6. Vr/Lc/Ct

P2P

1. RoT/Fools
  2. Rev/CT
  3. Di
  4. Df
  5. VNG/PD/CL/Unk
  6. VR
  7. 420/DK/TheStorm/Vintage/Wm

1. Vanguard

2. Reign of Vanguard

3. Future of Old Vanguard

4. Vanguard Inc.

5. Divine Vanguard

6. Vanguard Resolution

7. Vanguard Rising

• Like 3

1. Reign of Terror -  wish they focused the man power into  helping the pking and clan world rather than drama
2. Future Of Old Style - great team
3. Divine Forces / Cutthroat / Damage Inc - Fight it out in CWA. Ignore the current issues going on and do your own thing.
-----------------------
4/5/6. Vanguard  green
4/5/6. Violent Resolution - great history and great clanning but lacking something.
6/7/8. Play Dead / Revenant /  Chivalry Legions - really need to push and make some strives in recruitment and quality.

9.-The rising- not my favorite bunch, but a great clan.
10. Divine Kings - heard good things.                                                                        

16. Wilderness Guardians - kinda a cringy clan, but have the history and knowledge of the game. 

------

RECYCLE BIN 

Jaja - absolute trash since they 1 item and dont risk. wont even rank.

Edited by Fear

On 4/14/2018 at 1:15 PM, Steve said:

1. Vanguard

2. Reign of Vanguard

3. Future of Old Vanguard

4. Vanguard Inc.

5. Divine Vanguard

6. Vanguard Resolution

7. Vanguard Rising

8. VaVanguard

Wildy

Tier 1: Rot, Fools, D bow teams