Clan Structure Welcome to Vanguard Clan Information
Discord Link




Ranks List


Vanguard Cinema

Requirements




Clan Uniform



Welcome to Vanguard

Thank you for considering Vanguard as your home. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Tova

What major changes would you make to Runescape?

Recommended Posts

Tova    0

So adding runescape to mobile phones is a big change. There is a whole different community out there on mobile phone games. With this addition the game will change a lot. Its a major update.

 

Hypothetically of course, and for fun, what major changes would you like to do to runescape?

I would like all teleports except home tele to be removed from the game. Opinions? What major change do you think would shake the rs community?

Edited by Tova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Mike    641

rebuff revs and bring out runespan, I want it so bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Dakota    496

Unlimited bank space

Make skilling brawler gloves for rev drops

Some way to create a productive f2p wilderness

gp buyout option for quests

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stevie    305

I’d be curious to see how much more wilderness action would occur without CWA, although I don’t know if i’d want it removed now b/c some clans/teams are dependant on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raji    69

Put 30 second timer on hopping between p2p and f2p. Take out annakarl teletabs from the game. Nerf any return methods outside of canoeing to Mossies.

 

Add remake of gravite weapons, mage necklace, tomb of frost, and druidic robes.

 

Make CWA map of center bounds from old cwa without the unnecessary parts of the map so people can't hug trees/go out of bounds

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilEmpire13    25

A long shot, wouldn't mind seeing some sort of clan hall..other games have pulled it off pretty well.. bring certain resources in would level the hall up and be more valuable for the players 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tova    0
On 3/15/2018 at 9:05 PM, EvilEmpire13 said:

A long shot, wouldn't mind seeing some sort of clan hall..other games have pulled it off pretty well.. bring certain resources in would level the hall up and be more valuable for the players 

Do you mean something like a citadel on rs3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stevie    305
On 2018-03-13 at 2:58 AM, Raji said:

Put 30 second timer on hopping between p2p and f2p. Take out annakarl teletabs from the game. Nerf any return methods outside of canoeing to Mossies.

 

Add remake of gravite weapons, mage necklace, tomb of frost, and druidic robes.

 

Make CWA map of center bounds from old cwa without the unnecessary parts of the map so people can't hug trees/go out of bounds

 

Agree with nerfing return methods, would bring back F2P wild fights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raji    69
11 hours ago, Stevie said:

Agree with nerfing return methods, would bring back F2P wild fights

The return methods for F2P killed f2p warring more than any crashwar would. GDZ teleport was a return method, but had the cost of forcing players to take a p2p spellbook in f2p, which was really only beneficial to snipers. Even then, there was 30 second delay between hopping worlds, which meant clearing snipers was possible, and often times necessary when snipers would get overwhelming in order to protect mainpiles binders/Fall in leaders.

Now there's instant hop between p2p and f2p, and you don't have to be on ancients to return via GDZ, so there's no point to sending snipers, or having any real KO power from mainpile, so warring meta has devolved to shit campfests that take no skill.

There's no gauge to determine who's overperforming who, since there's minimal punishment for a person dying, and there's no K/d tracker like there used to be. There really is no sense of "winning" in f2p wildy fights anymore, which si why that shits dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tova    0
4 hours ago, EvilEmpire13 said:

Yeah I guess, never played rs3 lol:)

As much as I hated rs3, the clan Citadel is one of the few things I liked about RS3. 

879445_orig.png

 

You were able to design, build and expand your citadel by working on it with your clan. I think there were 10 tiers of the citadel to progress to. Anyone can visit a clan's citadel (if open). 

 

The concept was cool but they didn't incorporate it into the game properly and it become just another dead content some time later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stevie    305
On 2018-03-26 at 1:57 PM, Raji said:

The return methods for F2P killed f2p warring more than any crashwar would. GDZ teleport was a return method, but had the cost of forcing players to take a p2p spellbook in f2p, which was really only beneficial to snipers. Even then, there was 30 second delay between hopping worlds, which meant clearing snipers was possible, and often times necessary when snipers would get overwhelming in order to protect mainpiles binders/Fall in leaders.

Now there's instant hop between p2p and f2p, and you don't have to be on ancients to return via GDZ, so there's no point to sending snipers, or having any real KO power from mainpile, so warring meta has devolved to shit campfests that take no skill.

There's no gauge to determine who's overperforming who, since there's minimal punishment for a person dying, and there's no K/d tracker like there used to be. There really is no sense of "winning" in f2p wildy fights anymore, which si why that shits dead.

No doubt. I miss sniping :( was fun as fuck catching a binder out in robes and just overwhelming fall-ins with melee snipers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kieran    2

definitely more activeness in the clan world.

Removed god damn gdz return tabs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fear    10

remove grand exchange and add bounty hunter caves  and remove  those non discontinued rares and actually make them discontinued.

Edited by Fear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bauz    107
On 12/3/2018 at 4:20 PM, Tova said:

I would like all teleports except home tele to be removed from the game. Opinions?

Are you crazy??? Teles are the best part of RS!

 

I would like them to add the clan capes again, idk but i liked them a lot, fashionscape is the best scape!

Edited by Bauz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elf    147

BH crater would be cool edge BH is too toxic with 1 itemers and rushers. Also rather sick of fighting players with absolutely no risk it's a waste of my time.

l would also welcome Nex back into the game, but maybe a repoll on all her drops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this