On 4/13/2018 at 10:45 PM, Dark Drag0n said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Current RSN?

-Dark Drac0 puredragon36(pure)

To the best of your memory, list all previous RSNs:

-Dark Drag0n, J0nthedivine,chunknorris, [kingjohn380(original in 2007)]

Country and Timezone?

-Canada,Quebec eastern.

Previous clan & teams? Please be as specific as possible, list your obtained ranking, etc.

-VNG- 11mo ago, Red Army, ZT, Minging Golds, Alpha-Doggs.

How did you find us? / Who recruited you?

I've took initiative to join for the second time, so myself.

List 2 people who are willing to refer you to join the clan. Also, list any others you may know in Vanguard.

harvest, weaponz, venenatis.

-

How much PvP experience do you have in P2P? How much PvP experience do you have in F2P?

-

10yrs in both.

Why do you want to join Vanguard? (proper reply required)

-

I would like to join because I miss the cooperation, and tactical pking. The rush of big wars, and the pvming.

What will you bring to Vanguard? (proper reply required)

Above average pking abilities my time, and activity. I'm a good godwars tank, and prefer it so ill be useful in this aspect.

-

Do you have a microphone & do you plan to use it?

Yes.

-

Do you share your account with anyone, if so who?

No.

-

Summary about yourself & your goals: (proper reply required)

I'm from canada I currently live in monreal I'm from New Brunswick originally I'm 30 yrs old, and I'm currently working part-time. I'm a 10yr vet of runescape  and I enjoy all factions if you want to know anything ask me.

Come clean: Is there something in your past that might deter us from accepting you? Honesty will get you further than a cover up.

- Nothing at all i have nothing to hide ive never commited any serious offences in rs.

Read all the topics in the forum section called "Information".

Enter code word here: coffee

Insert screenshots of the following:

• Yourself in our clan uniform:80c25b4f51.png
  • Combat level and stats: a654450a42.png
  • Yourself in our discord server:e4d3ccd4c7.png

Do you understand that after posting this application you will be required to put in effort and activity into the clan, otherwise this application won't go anywhere?

-Yes this is fully understood.

If your application is to be accepted you will move on to the 2nd step which is the trial process. During this process you need to stay active on discord and forums as much as your time will allow. You need to keep an eye on your discord and forums notifications. Do you acknowledge this?

- Yes i do.

Vanguard is a three faction clan, PvP, PvM and PvE. We aim to thrive in every single faction. If accepted, you will will be required to meet a certain level of performance in PvP and PvM and PvE by the end of your trial process. Do you acknowledge this?

Yes this is acknowledged.

-

•  

PM for reasoning.