Sign in to follow this  
Weap0nz

ESO?

Weap0nz    205

Anyone play Elder Scrolls Online? i used to play it when it first came out on XB1 but got rid of my console a long time ago but i just redownloaded it again looking to play a bit here and there. Let me know if anyone plays ESO on PC and wants to play with ya boy and help me get the hang of things again

UMPO    5

i have it but dont play it lol dont really have a fucking clue what im doing on it

• Like 1

Weap0nz    205

i actually used to love this game. It's pretty smooth combat and hard to fuck up a character as long as you specialize in a couple things. It's heavily team based pvp and can also be 1v1 based if youre ganking. I love the pvp in this game. You can pvp at lvl 9 and it scales all the players to around the same base stats which is lovely. Obviously you still want to work on obtaining the best gear possible.  If yall are serious add me my account name is "Weaponz" my char name is WeaponzL

its been a very long time since i played this game but im going to enjoy relearning it and hopping into pvp pretty much asap :)

Andzii    4

I remember i were a beta tester for ESO. Thought it would be like Skyrim but an MMO, which it wasn't unfortunately. Used to play Skyrim multiplayer tho and loved it!

Weap0nz    205

I never played any of the bethesda games or whatever then I picked up ESO so i didnt have any expectations and fell in love with it. One of the best games ive ever played imo

Weap0nz    205

starting a eso VNG unit hit up me or ven for deets

Stevie    187

has it got pvp

Weap0nz    205

It has incredible pvp. Cmon @Stevie you know thats the obly reason I game is to wreck kids

• Haha 1