Current RSN & Proffered name?

- Myjello

Discord ID? 

- Myjello#9423

To the best of your memory, list all previous RSNs:

- Myjello

Country and Timezone?

- USA - Central Timezone

Previous clan & teams? Please be as specific as possible! (List ALL of your history, list your obtained ranking and why you left these clans.)

- N/A

How did you find us? / Who recruited you?

- M A D A

List 2 people who are willing to refer you to join the clan. Also, list any others you may know in Vanguard.

- M A D A, J o r d o n, Weaponz

How much PvP experience do you have in P2P? How much PvP experience do you have in F2P?

- A lot

Why do you want to join Vanguard? (proper reply required)

- I want to join Vanguard because my friends who play are also apart of this clan. I also enjoy the clan pking.

What will you bring to Vanguard? (proper reply required)

- Attendance, and a positive attitude.

Do you have a microphone & do you plan to use it?

- Yes.

Do you share your account with anyone, if so who?

- No.

Summary about yourself & your goals: (proper reply required)

- I recently applied, and unfortunately had a death in the family, and did not think I could meet the two week deadline to meet the requirements to become a full member. However, I have everything sorted now IRL, and can play as much as I want to. My goals are to get max combat (126), 94 magic, and 99 slayer.

Come clean: Is there something in your past that might deter us from accepting you? Honesty will get you further than a cover up.

- Explained above.

Read all the topics in the forum section called "Information".

Enter code word here:  [Coffee]

Insert screenshots of the following:

• 2018_05_16_01_47_41.png
  • 2018_05_16_01_48_26.png
    2018_05_16_01_48_30.png

• 2018_05_16_01_48_37.png

• disc1.png

Rate each category on a 1-10 scale of preference, 10 being of the highest preference.

• Skill: 5
  • PvM: 8
  • PvP: 10

Do you understand that after posting this application you will be required to put in effort and activity into the clan, otherwise this application won't go anywhere?

- Yes, I understand.

If your application is to be accepted you will move on to the 2nd step which is the trial process. During this process you need to stay active on discord and forums as much as your time will allow. You need to keep an eye on your discord and forums notifications. Do you acknowledge this?

- Yes, I will stay active as much as possible, and attend as many events as well.

Vanguard is a three faction clan, PvP, PvM and PvE. We aim to thrive in every single faction. If accepted, you will will be required to meet a certain level of performance in PvP and PvM and PvE by the end of your trial process. Do you acknowledge this? Yes, I acknowledge this requirement.

Son of Sam    26

glad to see this! Keep active and lets see what you got =]

• Like 1

»South Dakota    272

Glad to see you came back and sorry for your loss.  If something comes up definitely reach and and talk to staff, we aren't tone deaf to RL

Steve    147

Best of luck! 

Sorry for your loss. I think you took the best approach by delaying your trial membership. 

Stevie    187

Sorry to hear about the IRL situation Jello. Glad to see you back though

Jamaul    1

Goodluck, sorry about your loss.

robbiboi    204

Welcome :) I'm Sorry for your Loss :( 

»VnG Mitch    214

Gl on round 2 if you ever need to leave for a long period of time let the staff know.

¥Mike    168

unlucky for the IRL thing, sorry to hear, welcome back sure hope we can make this work.