25 gp

Any Econ majors out there?

Hey guys,

so i just finished my 3rd year of uni and landed an internship and was wondering if any of you are in the same field. I'm an econ major and my internship deals with market analysis for a nonprofit company. Is anyone in a similar field, if not what do you do?

I’m an econ major, working with a fund company atm maintains relationships with advisors our clients. So... not exactly econ work more financial management but ya 

too retarded, sorry

• Like 1

Im a physics engineering major hoping to intern with boeing in my third year :)

Nope but I did Macro and Micro economics for my electives

On 5/16/2018 at 2:10 PM, Stevie said:

I’m an econ major, working with a fund company atm maintains relationships with advisors our clients. So... not exactly econ work more financial management but ya 

yeah financial field is still attainable for econ majors and seems to be more common than actually economist positions

Me actually.  I'm starting business school at Umich Ross, in September.  Let me know if you have any questions!  The process is a bit different in the U.S but i'm sure many of the same principles apply.

1 hour ago, Built Right2 said:

Me actually.  I'm starting business school at Umich Ross, in September.  Let me know if you have any questions!  The process is a bit different in the U.S but i'm sure many of the same principles apply.

We'll have to talk on ts sometime hmu

I graduated a month ago in Business and Finance. Started my full time-job as a performance analyst for a gas company.