Lily

VnG Has a Lode of Gains!

After a grueling 5 days in the mines, we come out stronger and with 'rock-solid' gains! It didn't see like many of our sign-ups 'mined' this skill as the pick, so I'm glad we got the pull we did, despite the relatively deflated EHP. Don't let the score demoralize you; we did just fine. No need to be 'picky'.

Speaking of score, @Ekim was quite 'adamant' on getting a double digit score anyway, and won with an impressive score.

@Andzii wasn't far behind with a 20 and over double third place.

Thank you to everyone who signed up and trained to at least minimum EHP. :3

5f1fd58fbb6ec44f67bf5fb4ee539958.png

9581aa73e541a48be8756801405ad23f.png

@Musical, @Brendan Time, @Jonny, @Nelane775, and @`221 did NOT receive minimum EHP!

You guys suck.

• Like 3

i blame my work days that i worked personally, but eh... was still a fun comp when i could get on!

Didn't even plan on getting as much xp as i did, but hey, gainz!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gratz to the big gainers and sorry to hear about the Black Lung that 50% of VNGers have as a result. The Vanguard Union is working towards a settlement with management and members will likely be paid in red spider eggs and rotten tomatoes.

• Like 2

Without a Dragon Pickaxe I didn't want to set foot in the 'Lode - excuse my inferiorty complex :P

I had a blast ironing out the competition with dynamite and iron though. I managed to mine over 30k iron and bank 20k of it as well as blast around 7k dynamite resulting in over 1k runite and a lot of coal, gold, mith and addy; all ready to dump on the next Smithing comp ;) 

I planned to use the 4.6k dynamite I had from raids and see how far that got me, but that only got me to 88 from 86 so I went to the mining guild and powermined some iron, getting up to 77k xp/hr whilst dropping it and getting the 240 minerals needed for the expert mining gloves and level 90. I bought about 2.5k more dynamite from the NPC in Lovakengj to end up finishing at around 91.5 mining. I'm now down to just 1 skill below 90, that being 87 Rc. :/ 

Good to see a bunch of people making some good gains too. Well done Andzii on keeping me on my toes, Bass on getting his pet and everyone else on their levels and participation

Thanks for the kind words Lily and gz's everyone :)  

b2f023786d.png

ttCJKsp.png

1345b20ab1.png

Good shit everyone, didn't get the pet myself unfortunately but there's always next time. Good too see some trials putting in the work