Who was the first clan you were ever apart of, and when did you join?

Was introduced to clanning on the rs forums back in 2005, joined some random clan called Rs Mafia who were 70+. We actually ended up getting some forums which was pretty rare for RSB clans back then...but we eventually collapsed lol

First warring/RSC clan was The Futures couple months later. First pk was a maxed opts joint trip with THE, ran into our rivals Fear/Phobia and powerhouse Silent Assasins (eventually many of the founders of SA created a clan Hostile which eventually merged into the VR we know of today) and i’ve been hooked since.

Wbu guys?

• Like 1

The Divines Clan, 2005, made it with real life friends from school, 15 man pk trips 65+ combat

First real clan was TT in '09, prior to that I was hanging around 141 with Gochance and Viking Ship and such - kinda got me further into the scene

Vanguard. I dont know what is outside of here but I dont think ill ever need or want to know. 

First clan for me was Knights of Order. I believe they were 80+ at the time. Good ole KO haha

PKers of Death in 2004. Was some 80+ clan, worked my way up to Leader. Clan closed when the founder stole my d chain and closed down the boards. 30m was big money back then........

• Haha 1

Return of Legends - last year. we did multi pking and singles. where i first started. i still keep in touch with some. some are now jaja/pd retards but ya know things happen. my best friend is from there and the leader is a cool guy.

First clan I was ever apart of was Wilderness guardian.  I was introduced to them back in 07 when i was just a kid so of course I was ecstatic when they recruited me. I didn't have much experience with the clan world so being apart of Wilderness Guardians was something new and a lot of fun! Once EOC came out I had quit playing runescape, it just wasn't the game for me anymore. 
About a year or so after OSRS was re introduced I had found out about it, So i decided to start playing again and it was shortly after I rejoined Wilderness Guardians again! And I honestly didn't even know about other clans let alone another honor clan! But that's when Wilderness Guardians decided to team up with another clan (VnG) because we didn't really have the numbers to pvp anymore. 
Because of wilderness Guardians teaming with Vanguard to pvp I was introduced to an actual clan! So i decided to make my move and I've never been more happier and I've never felt more at home THANKS VANGUARD :P

Edited by oneal3665

3 hours ago, South Dakota said:

Devils

Jesus! P2P fo lyfe then! They were the only clan who could compete with Di in P2P back in the day.

My first clan was Titans, just after it first opened. It was just a 85+ Combat clan, which went on to be easily top ten. Fairly sure we were the first clan to pk max opts as well. I stayed there until The Man One closed it, not long after DF opened.

My 1st clans were back in Pre Eoc probs like 2005-2006, I was a bit of a noob back then tbing on trips ect, think it was either calamity or fatality I joined that was the 1st propper warring/pk trip clan

But think I was part of some small pk teams friends were in back in the day too

Ronin, although I don’t recall the exact year, likely around 2006-07. 

10 hours ago, BV1 said:

PKers of Death in 2004. Was some 80+ clan, worked my way up to Leader. Clan closed when the founder stole my d chain and closed down the boards. 30m was big money back then........

LOL that is such a tragic end.

Death Blades 2006, we closed after being betrayed by Luke619. Lost all our rune sets to some main clan.

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

Pure Hatred in 2008, only a CC team at the time but went legit in 2010.

bh stairs era was fun

11 minutes ago, Stevie said:

bh stairs era was fun

Ye for sure, all those tiny low level safe areas are why there was so many new people coming to clans. 

The Dark Empires in 2003. Was mainly a pk clan, didn't have many planned wars.

First actual warring clan would be Dutch Generation in 2004 I think.

Silverdawn in 2005, I think the req was 75+ when I first joined. Hung about there on and off, taking literally every position there at one point or another. I stayed there till it closed for good in 2010sh.

Also spent some time in TBE in 2008, then again in 2011/2012.

First ever was Generation Hex back in 04. Was a community clan of just friends. 

First pvp clan was Downfall back in 08. Joined with some friends after Sparze 'died'. I think the closest to me (126) was Amateurnoob at 118 cb back then. Lots of great friendships made back then.

I'd imagine if I stayed with that crew I might have ended up in VR. Thank god for that.

Edited by xMike

I remember being introduced to the clan world back around the end of '05 when@Stevie showed me a The Futures pk trip that he was going on one day when chillin at my house. They ended up getting into a scrap with some other big clan at that time (can't remember who) and I remember being so fired up about clanning that right afterwards I applied for some clan that was like 50+ish reqs called Nightkillers hahahahaha

First clan was Reign of Terror in 2010 and first fight was a p2p 23hr fight vs Kill orgy. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Steve said:

Ronin, although I don’t recall the exact year, likely around 2006-07. 

hard to recall, you probably hit up like 14 clans during that era

<3