Technically Vanguard if we're talking PVP clans, previously intro'd to ROL but got DDOSed for an ags by the scumbags. Also been in 2 PVM clans - lets pvm 07 which then merged into OS eternity.

Was a small luso-brazilian clan called CA back in 2005, can't even remember what CA standed for lmao, I was 9 y/o or something. After that went through some other brazilian clans till I ended in Wilderland in 2009 and stayed there till we closed in 2013 as Leader. Also were a part of a lot of main clans back then but never took it seriously, was pretty much more action for me. First main clan I took seriously was probably PH around 2011 and then Downfall in 2015. Pre-EoC was hella fun, miss those days

Edited by D96

7 hours ago, D96 said:

Was a small luso-brazilian clan called CA back in 2005, can't even remember what CA standed for lmao, I was 9 y/o or something. After that went through some other brazilian clans till I ended in Wilderland in 2009 and stayed there till we closed in 2013 as Leader. Also were a part of a lot of main clans back then but never took it seriously, was pretty much more action for me. First main clan I took seriously was probably PH around 2011 and then Downfall in 2015. Pre-EoC was hella fun, miss those days

Yeh man, EOC destroyed RS in my eyes. OSRS has taken it back to the glory days, however the clan world is pretty much dead. shame really.

Was in a clan called Tunescape wayyyyyy back in the day when things were simpler.  This was probably in 04-05, when rune wars were like 400 ops on each side. Got banged out in a minute and just came back to loot rune set lol

1 hour ago, JayCutler said:

Was in a clan called Tunescape wayyyyyy back in the day when things were simpler.  This was probably in 04-05, when rune wars were like 400 ops on each side. Got banged out in a minute and just came back to loot rune set lol

@BV1 was leader in TS, maybe he remembers your name 

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

@BV1 was leader in TS, maybe he remembers your name 

I don't remember many names, but depending what his original rsn is, maybe.

1 hour ago, BV1 said:

I don't remember many names, but depending what his original rsn is, maybe.

Dont think I'd remember any either. Only ones I do remember are empcaesar, and sitemouse.

First clan was Demonic Empire in 2006 until it closed then I joined 'THE' Clan in April 2009 until that closed in 2016

20 hours ago, JayCutler said:

Dont think I'd remember any either. Only ones I do remember are empcaesar, and sitemouse.

They were founding leaders, I didn't come until much later.

2 minutes ago, Stevie said:

@Tae @BV1 @JayCutler  i was at this fight, hbu guys

edit: LOL im first pile in video, pkerdude30

I was already Collision by this time happened. I was Tunescape when they were only doing Iron wars haha. I remember this though, you guys pulled 399 max opts to Adelais 150? 

My firts clan was in 2006 called TMC (the moon clan) 

On 7/18/2018 at 10:00 PM, Tae said:

I was already Collision by this time happened. I was Tunescape when they were only doing Iron wars haha. I remember this though, you guys pulled 399 max opts to Adelais 150? 

We were closer to 600 opts. If I recall adelais was like ~240.

On 2018-07-20 at 5:56 PM, MaGusta said:

Anarchy back in like 06-07. Actually was in the jr clan though.

soldiers of anarchy ayy

First joined a clan in 2006, they were called something like the deathless.  I've been pretty into it ever since.

Wilderness Guardians was my first clan on old school, but other than that the first clan i joined was when they introduced that clanning system and citadels in rs3 was called "The Jive Turkeys"