I cant even remember the 1st clan I ever pked with was prob back in 2004 or 2005 ppl in PH are CoR are responsible for getting me into clanning

On 6/21/2018 at 2:04 AM, Ax3 said:

First clan was Reign of Terror in 2010 and first fight was a p2p 23hr fight vs Kill orgy. 

What was ur rsn

5 hours ago, Raji said:

man they had the best sigs

Oh i thought this was first clan you ever heard of. First clan i joined was valhalla in 2008

Pure Hatred, i was out in the wilderness with a small open CC team, Pure hatred hopped to our world to walk down so Krunal930 was the first to log in and we piled and one shot him and then the rest of the dots started showing up and it was my first time seeing a team like that so i had to google them to look them up and try to join

On 02/01/2019 at 1:30 AM, NoChaance said:

Pure Hatred, i was out in the wilderness with a small open CC team, Pure hatred hopped to our world to walk down so Krunal930 was the first to log in and we piled and one shot him and then the rest of the dots started showing up and it was my first time seeing a team like that so i had to google them to look them up and try to join

good times man

My first clan coming back was owned by a guy named Livid Ranger. It was awesome when I first joined and certain events happened within the clan and I decided it was best for me to part ways! Can't wait to officially be part of this clan and attend events and help the clan grow!

1 hour ago, Looking 4 CC said:

My first clan coming back was owned by a guy named Livid Ranger. It was awesome when I first joined and certain events happened within the clan and I decided it was best for me to part ways! Can't wait to officially be part of this clan and attend events and help the clan grow!

Damn right brother.