Current RSN & Preffered name?

-Built Right

Discord ID? 

-Built Right #7112

To the best of your memory, list all previous RSNs:

-zerk 0ff

Country and Timezone?

-US Eastern

Previous clan & teams? Please be as specific as possible! (List ALL of your history, list your obtained ranking and why you left these clans.)

-I haven't been in a pvp clan before all though I've been wanting to.  I've been in a few small pvm clans, usually as a 1-2 banana rank.  never really had a falling out with any of them.  I just left when they were'nt active or I noticed too much drama

How did you find us? / Who recruited you?

-No one specifically.  I did some research checked out a few other clans and found you guys.

List 2 people who are willing to refer you to join the clan. Also, list any others you may know in Vanguard.

-Venenatis  

-Vng Jonny  

(Thanks Guys!)

How much PvP experience do you have in P2P? How much PvP experience do you have in F2P?

-I'm pretty solid in PVP.  I wouldn't say I'm pro but I can brid a little, multi's, singles, prefer veng fighting and dh fighting.  Also have an obby tank thats a lot of fun.  I haven't f2p pk'ed much in quite a while.

Why do you want to join Vanguard? (proper reply required)

Seems like a well rounded clan from what I can tell.   I've really been wanting to focus more intensively on PVP, particularly in small to mid sized teams in multi.  I also want to take my pvp skills to the next level.  I do also raid, I have a lot of friends I already go with but would be more than happy to go with anyone in the clan.  Will do other pvm sometimes, not a ton, don't love GWD's lol.

What will you bring to Vanguard? (proper reply required)

-I'm a pretty decent pvm'er and pvp'er.  Im pretty easy to get along with, I joke around a lot. I have a decent sized bank.  I'm good at recruiting.

Do you have a microphone & do you plan to use it?

-Yes

Do you share your account with anyone, if so who?

-no

Summary about yourself & your goals: (proper reply required)

-I'm just assuming this means in game, I mentioned a little bit about my irl self in a couple other places.   Like I said, looking to get better at pvp.  Looking for a clan with limited drama, that try's hard and excels in the game without doing so in a stressful way.

Come clean: Is there something in your past that might deter us from accepting you? Honesty will get you further than a cover up.

-No

Read all the topics in the forum section called "Information".

Enter code word here: [Coffee]

Insert screenshots of the following:

• Yourself in our clan uniform:
    fe4f6e3fef4dc78494a8dfcfb3548751.png
  • Combat level and stats: 
  • 516fd80b461f0088b72bb5bbf7e6f3d6.png
  • Your current PvP tab:
  • 982f113aa3687c9f35b818a525095421.png
  • Yourself in our discord server:
    fba6b99d38c239417baa508b5d09219d.png

Rate each category on a 1-10 scale of preference, 10 being of the highest preference.

• Skill: 4 
  • PvM:  7 1/2
  • PvP: 9

Do you understand that after posting this application you will be required to put in effort and activity into the clan, otherwise this application won't go anywhere?

-Yes

If your application is to be accepted you will move on to the 2nd step which is the trial process. During this process you need to stay active on discord and forums as much as your time will allow. You need to keep an eye on your discord and forums notifications. Do you acknowledge this?

-Yes

Vanguard is a three faction clan, PvP, PvM and PvE. We aim to thrive in every single faction. If accepted, you will will be required to meet a certain level of performance in PvP and PvM and PvE by the end of your trial process. Do you acknowledge this?

-Yes

•  
Edited by Built Right2

Welcome, app looks good just need to work on finding a couple people to refer you.  Highly recommend starting out with discord & clan chat and getting a feel for the clan.  It'll be much easier talking with people and making leaps from there.

Not a bad app. Stats looking decent I’d say just need to clean that PVP tab up a little bit but there’s plenty of time for that as you progress into a member rank

Thanks for the responses guys.  I do have some pvp gear thats not in that tab, my bank is generally disorganized lol.  Anything I need thats not in there I can buy lol.  In regards to the app.  I'd love to get to know some of you guys.  It's a little hard without an inn, just by hanging around the disc.  Would be alot easier if I could do certain activities and build some trust.  Anyways, looking forward to the next step.

Much better application this time around. Only thing I want you to fix right off the back is get ~20 Painted Rune Kites (we use the Guthix Heraldic symbol) and like ~10 more Xerician Robe sets, just so you don't lose bank consistently returning in mystic if we're fighting. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Built Right2 said:

Not a problem, I'll paint all 50 of those kites if I get in :P

2 hours ago, Built Right2 said:

Thanks for the responses guys.  I do have some pvp gear thats not in that tab, my bank is generally disorganized lol.  Anything I need thats not in there I can buy lol.  In regards to the app.  I'd love to get to know some of you guys.  It's a little hard without an inn, just by hanging around the disc.  Would be alot easier if I could do certain activities and build some trust.  Anyways, looking forward to the next step.

Join the CC and just reply to everyday conversation and youll fit in fine.

Updated my PVP slot a little per your suggestions:  161e20e4f841e25a202d2ad9ba804ac5.png

(the rune sets are buying slow)

Edited by Built Right2

Hey there, the update on your PvP tab is looking better. Make sure you organize it to where you can gear quickly for return fights as we do a lot of PKRI or just Pk trips in general. Keep active on teamspeak by idling as well with in game CC. 

Also maybe on your extra time you could start working towards maybe a 2k total goal as you do have some fairly low leveled skills, we do have alot of Skilling competitions to help with that.

Good to see the effort in updating pvp tab. Good luck!