Current RSN & Preffered name?

-VnG Prodigy

Discord ID? 

-Righteous#0828

To the best of your memory, list all previous RSNs:

-Righteousbae

Country and Timezone?

-USA califiornia PST

Previous clan & teams? Please be as specific as possible! (List ALL of your history, list your obtained ranking and why you left these clans.)

-Os Tanks CC- Lead by Frankletank, CC just died and they no one came into discord.  I was ranked in that clan.

-BH and Chill- Lead by Chey the streamer.  The clan was more for selling emblems than involvement I was ranked in that but I was just there to communicate with others and not be alone in game.

How did you find us? / Who recruited you?

-Venenatis

List 2 people who are willing to refer you to join the clan. Also, list any others you may know in Vanguard.

-Ekim, Vikers

How much PvP experience do you have in P2P? How much PvP experience do you have in F2P?

-Little

Why do you want to join Vanguard? (proper reply required)

-I wanted to raid, but after joining the teamspeak I want to learn to pk and be apart of a rad clan

What will you bring to Vanguard? (proper reply required)

-I should bring a nice attitude as well as being active and talking to the members in teamspeak

Do you have a microphone & do you plan to use it?

-Of course

Do you share your account with anyone, if so who?

-No

Summary about yourself & your goals: (proper reply required)

-Lifeguard at the ventura state beaches, i'm busy with work but i play RS as much as possible.  Goals in RS include 99 prayer/maxing combat

Come clean: Is there something in your past that might deter us from accepting you? Honesty will get you further than a cover up.

-I work a lot

Read all the topics in the forum section called "Information".

Enter code word here: Coffee

Insert screenshots of the following:

• Yourself in our clan uniform:
    eUmf81n.png
  • Combat level and stats: 
    levftEu.png
  • Your current PvP tab:
    syz1fYy.png
  • Yourself in our discord server:
    pWWWvkr.png

Rate each category on a 1-10 scale of preference, 10 being of the highest preference.

• Skill: 8
  • PvM:10
  • PvP:8

Do you understand that after posting this application you will be required to put in effort and activity into the clan, otherwise this application won't go anywhere?

-Of course <3

If your application is to be accepted you will move on to the 2nd step which is the trial process. During this process you need to stay active on discord and forums as much as your time will allow. You need to keep an eye on your discord and forums notifications. Do you acknowledge this?

-Yes be advised I do work a lot

Vanguard is a three faction clan, PvP, PvM and PvE. We aim to thrive in every single faction. If accepted, you will will be required to meet a certain level of performance in PvP and PvM and PvE by the end of your trial process. Do you acknowledge this?

-Yes thank you for reviewing this and trying me out.  I really appreciate it

Edited by Righteousbae
  • Like 1

Goodluck, stay active and have fun! If you're accepted I'd work on bulking up that pvp tab. Best of luck

Grab shell dude! Because when your not too busy saving lives, you'll be learning to claim them in the Wilderness.

Was nice meeting you on TS mate

4ae36cfc4d.png d0aa9bca9879008c81a70432ce036c59--pixar-

1 hour ago, Ekim said:

Grab shell dude! Because when your not too busy saving lives, you'll be learning to claim them in the Wilderness.

those notifications though. Also nice to meet you!!!

Double post my bad (mobile)

Edited by 25 gp

5 hours ago, Ekim said:

Noooo way How??? This quite possibly could be the coolest thing I have seen.  How did you do that? Thanks for all your help by the way guys!

Hey man, nice to meet you! You can work on that pvp tab when you get trial member 👍

crop your pictures please it helps show effort. other then that good luck

Edited by Raji

2 hours ago, Raji said:

crop your pictures please it helps show effort. other then that good luck

Hey i'm so sorry I didn't know how I was using shareX for the first time to upload them in the first place.  I'll figure out how to crop them right now and edit.  Sorry again

38 minutes ago, Righteousbae said:

Hey i'm so sorry I didn't know how I was using shareX for the first time to upload them in the first place.  I'll figure out how to crop them right now and edit.  Sorry again

np ty for fixing