TheeMohican

TheeMohican's Trial Membership Application

It has been several months in the making fellas and the time is finally here!

Current RSN & Preffered name?

TheeMohican and I go by the name of Matthew.

Discord ID?

TheMohicanTribe#7376

To the best of your memory, list all previous RSNs:

The only previous RSN name I had was Mad Max943.

Country and Timezone?

USA, Timezone is EST.

Previous clan & teams? Please be as specific as possible! (List ALL of your history, list your obtained ranking and why you left these clans.)

I was never a part of any clans back in the day, this would be my first time officially joining a clan. 

How did you find us? / Who recruited you?

My long time real life friend Erolbreh aka Brian has been with VnG for quite some time. When I returned back to Runescape he told me of this clan that he was part of and that if I needed help with achieving certain goals that his clanthat he is in, VnG, would be a good choice in pursuing to reach those goals.  

List 2 people who are willing to refer you to join the clan. Also, list any others you may know in Vanguard.

Erolbreh

Robbiboi

Wales

Tea n Milk

How much PvP experience do you have in P2P? How much PvP experience do you have in F2P?

In all honesty, I didn't do very much pking back in the day. I have been trying to learn the mechanics ever since I have started to be a part of VnG several months ago and I am sad that I didn't get into PvP years ago. It is an area that I can for sure improve upon and VnG is helping me get there.

Why do you want to join Vanguard? (proper reply required)

Back in the day, I never really saw a reason to be a part of a clan. I was able to do mostly everything that I wanted either by myself or with a few real life buddies. Many of the mechanics implemented into 07 are for sure team based and I am liking the team aspect of Oldschool. One of the biggest reasons why I would like to become more than just a CF is to be a part of a group of individuals who want to reach their goals, whatever they may be alongside achieving the goals that I have set forth for myself since returning to Oldschool.

What will you bring to Vanguard? (proper reply required)

There are a few of my strong suits that I believe I can bring to the table, one being a positive state of mind. No matter what happens in real life or in game, nothing ever brings me down because there is no point in dwelling. Leadership, I have often been seen as an individual with leading talents as shown in my work place. I would do my best in portraying those skills to help others with whatever it may be. Lastly I would say determination. Many of us have certain goals set in mind and I am one that has the mindset in reaching those goals while helping others achieve theirs as well. 

Do you have a microphone & do you plan to use it?

Yes I do.

Do you share your account with anyone, if so who?

I do not.

Summary about yourself & your goals: (proper reply required)

My name is Matthew and I am 24 years old. I am a part-time college student while working usually 30-40 hours a week as a bartender at The Cheesecake Factory. I am the youngest of 3. I take care of my grandma as she now lives a few miles from me. I am an avid cyclist as well as runner. I have been slacking on the gym for quite some time.. 

A few of my goals that I would like to achieve would be max combat and currently I am working towards 2k total. Those would be my two highest goals as of right now with a few small ones being certain gear items that I am currently still grinding to achieve. 

Come clean: Is there something in your past that might deter us from accepting you? Honesty will get you further than a cover up.

In all honesty, there is nothing. I am a pretty genuine individual, straight forward and keeps on a straight path. 

Read all the topics in the forum section called "Information".

Enter code word here: Coffee

Insert screenshots of the following:

• Yourself in our clan uniform:
    hR5Wqsi.png
  • Combat level and stats: 
    pDbpVTH.png

XBiUd7k.png

• Your current PvP tab:
    gNg4d4q.png
  • Yourself in our discord server:
    Nmpycuf.png

FyflNYw.png

Rate each category on a 1-10 scale of preference, 10 being of the highest preference.

• Skill: 9
  • PvM: 10
  • PvP: 8

Do you understand that after posting this application you will be required to put in effort and activity into the clan, otherwise this application won't go anywhere?

Yes, I do of course. 

If your application is to be accepted you will move on to the 2nd step which is the trial process. During this process you need to stay active on discord and forums as much as your time will allow. You need to keep an eye on your discord and forums notifications. Do you acknowledge this?

Yes I do.

Vanguard is a three faction clan, PvP, PvM and PvE. We aim to thrive in every single faction. Ifaccepted, you will will be required to meet a certain level of performance in PvP and PvM and PvE by the end of your trial process. Do you acknowledge this?

Yes, I acknowledge this. 

Edited by TheeMohican
Mistypes/Updated PvP tab

Welcome Matthew. I know your schedule changes a lot but that's just life. I think you would be a good asset during the times you can be around. Good application, my only suggestion is a stronger PvP tab. 30 Range sets with kite/nezzy isn't too expensive to start out.

2 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

Welcome Matthew. I know your schedule changes a lot but that's just life. I think you would be a good asset during the times you can be around. Good application, my only suggestion is a stronger PvP tab. 30 Range sets with kite/nezzy isn't too expensive to start out.

Will do! I was mainly sorting around some items I hadn't bought. I will go ahead and add more to the tab. Thank you for the feedback. 

7 minutes ago, TheeMohican said:

A few of my goals that I would like to achieve would be max combat and currently I am working towards 2k total. Those would be my two highest goals as of right now with a few small ones being certain gear items that I am currently still grinding to achieve. 

120cb and 2k are great goals to have. Focus on your combat through slayer as much as possible since 120cb+ is very important, especially for pk trips. Those pures can be rather annoying at revs ;)

Good luck going forward

3 minutes ago, Ekim said:

120cb and 2k are great goals to have. Focus on your combat through slayer as much as possible since 120cb+ is very important, especially for pk trips. Those pures can be rather annoying at revs ;)

Good luck going forward

Thank you Ekim, it is quite annoying running into the pure clans and I have to run from level 80s! Soon I will achieve the 120+ cb goal. Thank you for the feedback mate.

• Like 1

About bloody time my friend, you are always active whenever you are on and always looking to take part in small man trips or random pvm events. 

Keep it up Mad Max943 :D

Well what can I say about this man.....

1) always polite on TS

2) will always come to events

3) I have been lending him some mage gear as it was like 84... hes now 92 due to dedication and me bugging him.... Guess what @TheeMohican Range is next !!

4) I would highly Ref this man 100% ( REF BTW =)  ) 

5) As Vene said get some more return sets, and update asap...

6) He's already over 50 forum post count :D 

GOOOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by robbiboi
  • Like 1

Yes mate! Good to see this, you're a good guy, good luck with the app!

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

3 minutes ago, robbiboi said:

Well what can I say about this man.....

1) always polite on TS

2) will always come to events

3) I have been lending him some mage gear as it was like 84... hes now 92 due to dedication and me bugging him.... Guess what @TheeMohican Range is next !!

4) I would highly Ref this man 100% ( REF BTW =)  ) 

5) As Vene said get some more return sets, and update asap...

6) He's already over 50 forum post count :D 

GOOOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I have updated my photo for my Pvp tab. Hopefully it can be sufficient enough to build off of! Let me know if there is anything I should change. Thank you for the positive feedback mates :)

• Like 1

Just now, newtonuti said:

Yes mate! Good to see this, you're a good guy, good luck with the app!

Thank you Newt! I appreciate the support!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, it was tommy said:

About bloody time my friend, you are always active whenever you are on and always looking to take part in small man trips or random pvm events. 

Keep it up Mad Max943 :D

Thank you Tommy, the time has finally come!

16 minutes ago, South Dakota said:

You are already off to a good start tbh

Thanks mate! I appreciate the positive remark. I am sure I will only improve!

Just now, Vikers said:

Gl dude, keep training those stats

Thanks Vikers. I have mainly been sticking with combat related stats for awhile to achieve this goal of joining. Soon I will return back to some skills I have been neglecting! I have a master clue waiting for me. :)

15 minutes ago, TheeMohican said:

Thank you Tommy, the time has finally come!

His name is Harry #JustSaying

Welcome brotha! I’ve seen you around the public cc and in game, it’s good to see this kind of activity! Good luck!

Looks good, keep grinding those stats

Would be a great addition to the clan, willing to put in the effort and always down for pvm/pks seems like you was already a member here

Ref’d, Goodluck bud

btw legend has it robbi has 99 cooking@@@@@@@@

17 minutes ago, Creepster1 said:

Welcome brotha! I’ve seen you around the public cc and in game, it’s good to see this kind of activity! Good luck!

Thanks mate, I appreciate it!

9 minutes ago, ^Carl said:

Would be a great addition to the clan, willing to put in the effort and always down for pvm/pks seems like you was already a member here

Ref’d, Goodluck bud

btw legend has it robbi has 99 cooking@@@@@@@@

Much appreciated Carl! I enjoy doing events with you bud. I heard that rumor spreading for quite awhile...Hopefully I can aspire to be like him. HAHAH.

Welcome dude, seen you hanging out for awhile, as others have said, keep aiming for those 99 combat stats :)