Fear

Zero Fear's Welcome back Intro

1 hour ago, Zero Fear1 said:

Bullshit. I never had a “PK Twin” nor have I ever scammed anyone of a party hat.

I’m not sure why you would make up that lie, but good luck on your introduction.

hi nerd wuu2

5 hours ago, Zero Fear1 said:

Bullshit. I never had a “PK Twin” nor have I ever scammed anyone of a party hat.

I’m not sure why you would make up that lie, but good luck on your introduction.

most def did pk together for 2 years , I changed my name to "zeroxxx" (hidden for account security)because of you from my original name. you scammed me of a red phat. lets not play games.  Doesn't look like you have matured over the years..Wouldn't suggest coming here with your toxic energy , its not needed here.

Edited by Fear
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 4:40 PM, `221 said:

hi nerd wuu2

Sup. RSN? I don’t recognize your forum name. Possibly Josh 221 from Exodus? 

On 11/5/2018 at 8:53 PM, Fear said:

most def did pk together for 2 years , I changed my name to "zeroxxx" (hidden for account security)because of you from my original name. you scammed me of a red phat. lets not play games.  Doesn't look like you have matured over the years..Wouldn't suggest coming here with your toxic energy , its not needed here.

Hidden for account security, r[]fl. You’re full of crap. I hope you are a spy, because it would be so pathetic to make this shit up. I’m sure any old school player could find holes in whatever other stories you’re trying to spin.  

Good luck! 

Edited by Zero Fear1

5 hours ago, Zero Fear1 said:

Sup. RSN? I don’t recognize your forum name. Possibly Josh 221 from Exodus? 

It me :]

The shots being fired on this thread are many in number.