Lily

Insert Cliche Recap Title Somwhat Clickbait But Not Enough To Make Someone Not Click On The Link

|
|
|
|
|

Another weekend doing some agility and lots of accounts got valuable levels for their accounts. As this skill seems to be the second favorite behind slayer, we still had a relatively large pull considering how many already have 99 agility lol. The EHP pull wasn't too high but at least most put in a bit of work.

I didn't know fruits could run, but they certainly could this time around. The lead is disgusting to look at lol. Shout-out to @Venenatis for doing a lot of agility on his iron-man, and another for @`221 for yet another consistent solid score. No squirrels this competition (of course..) but maybe next time!

Here are the results.

763527023260f29ff03debcc2ca9fcfe.png

df78ee0200526e51511adb1fff6c9e24.png

@RWalton, @Lucho, @25 gp, AND @Ronscapplayr DID NOT RECEIVE MINIMUM EHP.

Ryan's a scrub.

• Like 2

I got as burnt as a log in fire after 2 days, the scavenger hunt was my excuse to dip. Still, I'm okay with the amount of exp I got.

Thanks for hosting Lilly and sick EHP you got! Also thanks for the shout out, means a lot :). Thank you to everyone I saw at the Seers rooftop as well, that kept me going for a bit! Hopefully you're alll happy with your gains. Especially you, Ryan :~)

• Thanks 1

Sorry everyone. It wont happen again. Good job to all of the members who competed!

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Nancy said:

Did you even life @Lily🤔🤔🤔

Of course Lily, Ven, Mike IRL meet up coming soon

• Like 1

Great job everyone, nice XP Lily :)

Im satisfied with my 3.10 EHP. Think I gained about 160-170k exp not too bad! Wanted to grind for full gracefull was my goal.. Im still missing boots :(

• Like 1