Sign in to follow this  
Death Z22

My name is Death

RuneScape Name

Death Z22

Combat Level

Tell us more about yourself.

My real name is Zach. I am 24. I currently live in Japan. I love gaming and sports. I am a total F#cking nerd and living in Japan has got me into watching some anime. I love watching movies and shows. SciFi is my favorite genre. 

I have a family and I am very active in a variety of games. The biggest draw back to me is I am in the military so my activity/playing time is all over the place.

I am a prior Crimson Raider and also a mid-level contributor to a smaller clan called Xo. When Runescape made its big transition after incorporating new graphics and new combat styles such as dual wielding, I quit playing. I tried to get back into the game as soon as they released OSRS. I made it to level 32 and got busy so I put RS on the back burner. My friend from back home started playing and I got back into it again. 

How did you find out about Vanguard?

Searched for clans on the forums and by comparing various clans, I thought Vanguard would be the best suited for me.

Who, if anyone, do you know in Vanguard?

Vng Pur3 (Pur3 Strong) from CR

Jankyspanky (Reverencemj2) from CR

How do you aim to take part in Vanguard's community?

I aim to participate when/how I am able to. I loved being in a clan in 07' Scape and I hope to have that same camaraderie w/ Vng members.

I am more than willing to assist with anything that needs help. I try my best to participate in all activities.

Do you intend on joining the clan, or just saying hello?

Definitely join.

Previous Clan History

Crimson Raiders - Leader was Fire 3lade (Large clan) - Thanks Viva, Dibs, and Frenchfry

CR_zps0mdytaom.png

Xo - Leader was Xo Allen (Small/medium clan) - Thanks Allen 

Edited by Death Z22

Welcome! Vanguard is definitely a great clan to join. Good luck with further training your account and enjoy your time around in the community.

Welcome. I know Frenchfry really well, he's a pharmacist now and I remember scrapping with XO's open cc, good times man.

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

Welcome. I know Frenchfry really well, he's a pharmacist now and I remember scrapping with XO's open cc, good times man.

Same ^ he is a good guy. Welcome 

Zach :D Good to see you on our forum :)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on Rs(VnG Pur3) / Forum / Discord(Pur3 str0ng2#0870)

Sup, seen you around in the clan chat. Jelly of where you live, I really wanna visit :P welcome!

Thanks everyone. Hoping to get to know you all better. Also True2k I remember you as well a bit. Was tired when I was posting this lol.