Clan Structure Welcome to Vanguard Clan Information
Discord Link

Ranks List

Vanguard Cinema

Requirements

Clan Uniform

Welcome to Vanguard

Thank you for considering Vanguard as your home. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dunkz

New Crystal Armor

Azewl    42

??????????????????????????????????????

Corvo    19

This is so stupid... Dedicated tank armor already exists in the game and it's dead content. Anything they'd do to new tank armor that would prevent it from being dead content should be done to Justiciar. 

Also its set effect is going to be dead content on release. Who is going to dress up like a frosted sperm to get a measly 15% bonus damage just for your crystal hally specs? Lame.

• Like 1

Azewl    42

That shit combined with Crystal Shield will make an unreal tank versus rangers lol

Corvo    19
Just now, Azewl said:

3d1a5002d2e0120caa5b8648e3b9ba14.png
 THIS IS KINDA NICE!! @Corvo

Is that really going to help for runite? That sounds like something that would only help for mining iron and other ores that you mine virtually instantly.

#Pur3 Str0ng2    157

Well, looks like another useless thing xD They should focus on more important things :P

• Like 2

Steve    253
4 hours ago, Azewl said:

3d1a5002d2e0120caa5b8648e3b9ba14.png
 THIS IS KINDA NICE!! @Corvo

Can't wait to EHP 0 tick mine so I can increase my level of douchebaggery to Hexis levels.

• Haha 1

Wee Man    129

no negative stats lmao which monkey thought this was a good idea.

• Like 1

@Mike    565

Doubtful anyone will actually wear this in the wild, they need to focus on fixing current issues rather than creating new ones.

¥`221    249

5% damage buff while wearing crystal armour.. lol. Gauntlet is a cool idea but the armour seems a bit ridiculous.

I like how they add a mining/rc/smithing boss to encourage people to train this skills rather than reworking the skills themselves to make them more enjoyable to train. You could argue that this update could be in addition to that, but you need superior levels in those skills beforehand to be effective during the fight. The rewards too seem a bit meh, the pickaxe in general is going to be the biggest desire for guardians in CoX.

Big gay overall. 

• Like 1

Ryan    240

I might actually survive Little Cards and Sparc Mac Ballista attacks now.

Kaasper    2

think justiciar is fine... if they were to make changes to tank armour they should do it to justiciar