Clan Structure Welcome to Vanguard Clan Information
Discord Link

Ranks List

Vanguard Cinema

Requirements

Clan Uniform

Welcome to Vanguard

Thank you for considering Vanguard as your home. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Steve's Road to Max

¥Steve    326

Today we reached the final milestone before max: 2,200. 77 levels to go. From here on out, there are few easy levels left. This is the farthest I've ever taken an account and I fully intend on maxing. It certainly feels like a long way to go, but after looking over some of my skill tabs, we're in pretty good shape. It will all depend on my ability to knock out skills like Hunter and Agility early on. 

d62k08G.png

130?cb=20161030175831  96/99 Mining

Currently AFKing Motherlode Mine to 99. I intend to get 99 by the end of August. Maybe, just maybe I will obtain a Dragon Pickaxe before getting 99 ¬¬

latest?cb=20131026214932 90/99 Smithing

I have 94 Smithing banked, will likely get closer to 97 by the time I hit 99 Mining. The remaining levels will be gold bought from Blast Furnace. While I'm not particularly fond of blast furnace, I can AFK Cannonballs or even gold ore while on mobile.

ILPBOpS.png?1

latest?cb=20131026214927 88/99 Construction:

I have all the logs currently banked for 99 Construction which will cost me 56mil and 3,070 Butler trips to the sawmill. POH Plank Making is a pretty horrible activity, but I intend to do ~5k every couple of days to get this banked over time. I dread the entire grind, despite the grind and the fact that the Construction skillcape is the most useful cape in the game.  

80hTInq.png?1

latest?cb=20131026214930 92/99 Herblore:

Currently have the herbs for 95 Herblore, but still require time to gather secondaries. The amylase from future agility levels and Divination potions should add a nice little boost along the way. I also intend to get 99 Hunter via Herbiboar. The number of herb runs per day will be increasing to ~5 over the next month in order to bank 99. With kingdom, casual raids, and farming, this skill should be pretty easy to finish.

hrhvh5f.png?1

latest?cb=20131026214931  86/99 Prayer:

I will be spending quite a bit of time at the Wilderness altar while also taking advantage of the free 39 bonemeal conversions per day. I need ~19,000 dragon bones to finish prayer. 

qsxdB2h.png?1

160?cb=20180814192836 86/99 Agility:

554 laps at the Kandarin Course and 11,428 laps on the Ardougne course. My goal will be grind the fuck out of this skill  around October or November. 

120?cb=20180309174909 88/99 Runecrafting:

Only 357,000 Blood runes for 99, nothing crazy ¬¬

Will likely craft some Wrath runes when I can for raids

latest?cb=20131026214930  91/99 Hunter:

Herbiboar is actually pretty fun and much more tolerable than chinchompas. 

latest?cb=20131026214931 97/99 Ranged:

Will be done through casual slayer, raids and bossing. These final two levels are the easiest levels I have left. 

I will be tracking my levels and updating my skill tabs here as I progress xD

Edited by Steve
  • Like 3

#Cody    151

You got this birb man

Ryan    282

Best of luck buddy.

@Mike    641

we can work on it together :D

+Nancy    143

Come run laps with Bow and I in Ardy!

¥Steve    326

Levels are going real SLOW, should be 98 mining this week!!

Edited by Steve