Clan Structure Welcome to Vanguard Clan Information
Discord Link

Ranks List

Vanguard Cinema

Requirements

Clan Uniform

Welcome to Vanguard

Thank you for considering Vanguard as your home. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Clue Scroll Hunt Recap

¥Steve    326

130px-Reward_casket_(beginner)_detail.pn CLUE SCROLL HUNT RECAP 150px-Clue_scroll_(master)_detail.png?59

Two weeks ago, three teams set out to hunt down the greatest treasure to be found in the realm of Runescape. One team persevered through famine, toxicity, and World of Warcraft while the others failed to step up in the time of need. Area 51 came out on top with a whopping 153 points, which included 2 Ranger boot sets, 6 other medium clue boots and 40 higher priced god pages. The competition came down to the last hour of clue hunting with Team Urethra Franklin up by 4 points. The man himself, @Donald Trump, came in clutch with 7 points in about 20 minutes to take the lead. Big Congratulations to Team Area 51 for a huge comeback win after being down by over 50 points after the first week. The winners will take home the prize of 51 million gp on top of the loot they already made. 

Thank you to all those who participated! Nearly everybody was able to snag some points over the 2 weeks. This was a new idea for Vanguard and it was definitely a success. The scoring system was completely new and I know there were some flaws with the scoring that will be more balanced out in the future. Overall, I've already gotten a lot of great feedback for future clue scroll events. 

The winners:

@Mike  - 42 points

@Alexa  - 51 points

@Donald Trump - 21 points

@Cody  - 19 points

@Anubis - 20 points

Here is a breakdown of the scores:

Team Area 51 - 153 points

Team Urethra Franklin - 143 points

Team Pack Yak - 35 points

CYBFohF.jpg

This was my first clue completion of the competition, which was the only clue to hit the mega rare drop table. Unfortunately I got noted potions. ¬¬

riisgVl.png

Some of the good loots along the way:

unknown.png?width=643&height=586

4uYGmqm.png

f0be3334847c4f929ab61fb0c0837de6.png

WP5TSov.png

2019-08-22_10-49-16.png

c439770ed5ff87621e73cfb675f54f52.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

b3539ea2be88d0d1072ca1636d84a193.png

DlWqdpM.png

0VURmsE.png

bace8740a7e1e78eece1d1981aefdd4c.png

NsgKJtp.png]

7F5CQTJ.png

CfOJuCY.png

Wj8GOnb.png

I'm going to cry myself to sleep

• Like 3

#Pur3 Str0ng2    214

Was a very fun competition, Grats to the winners :D Thank you for hosting Steve! :)

+Baker X    75

Congrats to Area 51. I let my team down due to IRL stuff. Looking forward to the next competition, maybe some type of PVM drop bingo??????

@Mike    641

We went super hard the last few days, glad we pulled the Dub, great work team

The End    15

Great work everyone. Hope I am able to participate in the next one.