- The Goomba
To the best of your memory list all previous RSNs:
- The Goomba
Combat level/stats? (screen capture)
- My cmb lv
Country & Timezone?
- USA UTC-06:00
Previous clan & teams? Please be as specific as possible, list your obtained ranking, etc.
-ZT, Member, I found them on forums and appd, was pretty fun while it lasted. but then i took a break and came back and everyone was leaving and joining RA.
Red Army, Member. Joined them after ZT, Moron Parade told me about them, was a good clan.
Pked with both Elite Zerks and Reapers like twice for both to see what they were like, never joined.
How did you find us? / Who recruited you?
- Moron Parade (Ray) recruited me.
Clan members you know?
Most of the Prior RA Members
Are you in the VnG CC during your playtime hours?
- I will be, just started talking to you guys.
If 110+, are you willing to do some clan warring?
How much PvP experience do you have in P2P? How much PvP experience do you have in F2P?
- Have been on probably 30-40 deep wildy pk trips, not a huge amount but know a decent bit. Have been leveling stats and learning alot of different Pk styles and broadening my Pvp abilities.
Which of the 3 Factions are you planning on joining?
Why did you choose Vanguard over other clans?
- Well, word of mouth. Ray has said alot of good about the clan and i trust what he says. I really like how mature the clan seems to be and the upholding of standards. I plan to really develop my account with guys who seem knowledgeable and fun. Also i really like Deep wildy pking and want to get into more Bossing.
How do you feel about honor clans?
- Well im guessing that means exactly what it sounds like.
I like it. Ive seen alot of clans that like to bend the rules to get ahead and cheat to win, which is not fun. ( for example defying rules of a planned Clan war)
Why should we allow you to join? What will you bring to Vanguard?
- Id say my account is a pretty good range tanks build, easily capable of killing 120s and whatnot in the wildy.
Besides that Im a pretty easygoing guy. Ill take orders as needed, and help out as needed. I like working as a team and getting things done. "Teamwork makes the dream work"
Summary about yourself:
- 23 yrs old. Easygoing. Got a full time job and getting done with a firefighting academy. Also a member Of the Army National Guard (19D Cavalry Scout) I like to workout, go outdoors and thats about it.
Come clean: Is there something in your past that might deter us from accepting you? Honesty will get you further than a cover up.
- Not that i can think of.
Finally, join our public discord and insert a screenshot. (Download & idle it as much as possible)
Screen capture yourself in our character build.
So im aware i dont meet the Combat Level req. I would like to request to stay 100-105 Combat to keep my range tank build. I love being a range tank and can compete with all higher levels. I also like to edge pk and that would ruin that for me. On the other hand i am very willing to level up skilling stats as needed. I plan to get 99 range (97 atm) 94 mage (90 atm) and try for 90+ def (87 atm)
Other then that i really have a good feeling about this clan. Seems like a very good group of guys. I remember a fight where red army teamed with vanguard and i liked the the Vng guys conducted themselves, and i have been in the VnG teamspeak and it seems very organised. (i for the ts password when we teamed up) (not current one though)