Clan Structure Welcome to Vanguard Clan Information
Discord Link

Ranks List

Vanguard Cinema

Requirements

Clan Uniform

Welcome to Vanguard

Thank you for considering Vanguard as your home. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Tova

Would Donald Trump win an election today?

¥Lily    983

Depends on who's running, but I'd say probably.

Stevie    305
On 11/8/2017 at 7:10 PM, Aldo Apache8 said:

I don't, but I didn't think he had a chance the first time

SirDobby    4

Trump is someone I like to jokingly call Daddy, because he's someone who you never really want to be seen with and everything he says is embarassing but at the end of the day he has the people's best interests at heart. Initially no one thought he'd win, but at the end of the day the people spoke up and the truth came out. Most of Trump's success comes from how he doesnt care about someone's feelings and cares more about the actual facts. For the past 20-30 some odd years the US was run by people who were more concerned with coddling feelings and put the actual facts and issues second, and that didnt work, and the people realised this and they wanted a change of how things are done in the US. Do I think he would be reelected, yes. He wasnt supposed to win the first time so whos to say people would vote differently

Edited by SirDobby
  • Like 2

kudos    5

I was so surprised he won the first time, I was in shock. I don't think he will win again.

Nelane775    5

with as many people buying into the political agenda of the news, and ignoring wtf is going on around the world I doubt it. I think he is an asshole but has best intentions, and those who are corrupt (to INCLUDE RIGHT WING) are doing everything in their power to utilize propaganda in their favor. I hate politicians. truly.

Raji    68

nah, his approval rating sits at 40%, for comparison, obama sat 8% ahead, Dubya was 31% ahead, and Clinton 19%.

There's a reason why record number of Republicans are retiring after their current term. There's a reason why one of the most conservative states elected a Democrat to the Senate. Trump's extremely unpopular to all demographics outside of the Fox news watching demographic, and is even losing support of educated women. It'd be difficult to campaign just based on approval rating and policy issues without even factoring in the ongoing Mueller investigation.

Trevor    55

With his current progression, he'd win today and will win comfortably in 2020.

House intelligence has came back with no collusion, yet it had absolutely no left wing media coverage. It's nearly the same as them not covering the South Korean leader's response on Trump and this administration playing a large role in it's ability to put down arms. 

Right wing think tanks show Trump at a 67% approval rating, while known left wing (80/20) tanks show the 40%. Now I know the left is all about looking for a compromise so it's safe to say, even giving them the benefit of the doubt, it's roughly 50%. 

Republicans are retiring because they understand if they don't exploit their pensions before term limits come in, they're going to get less of an overall payment when it comes to retirement. Why do you think Paul like fk this I'm outtie? It's going to be Trump's 2nd campaign promise to pull in all the idiot lefties. 

Edited by Trevor

Only Dabbing    17

He absolutely would win. i feel like people are coming around and seeing how the media is biasing everything against him. statistics are showing he has the best interests at heart of the american people, the economy is going up, unemployment rate lowering, black unemployment at an all time low, etc. not to mention his love and support for the military has earned him 90-95% of the servicemembers vote which constitutes 3million people alone. his recent success with korea attributing him to the reason an almost 70 year long war has just ended shows he can get major stuff done on a political scale. He was expected to fail, i didn't even think he'd win, but the fact that he is doing well with everyone against him shows he doesnt gaf and has the peoples interests at heart, even with the left trying to sling every bit of mud they have at him. just my .02

Hi Kels    21

Though it would not be my choice, nor my vote, with the way the Democratic Party nominees are looking right now (as in, there are 8990383 of them: 

Mayhaps in some months we see some unity within the Democratic Party and solid front runners for candidacy. In which case, those annoyed with #45 will have a strong, supported candidate to rally behind. 

Edited by Hi Kels

Spy    48

Coming from a Aussie I don't know if he will get back in but then again we can't even keep a priminister for a full term 🤣

Tye    63

God willing we wont have him again