Azewl

Who are you?

I've always have found it interesting peoples thought process behind their gamer names and why they chose it, what it means to them etc etc. So I want to share what Azewl means to me and hopefully find out what your names mean to you!

So, a longgg time ago when I first started gaming I was tasked with choosing a name. I saw that all my friends chose some witty names that meant a lot to them so I started to ponder it myself.  I couldn't really come up with anything so I started thinking of the things that I like for ex. favorite color, favorite music, favorite sports team w.e. My favorite color is black and unfortunately black in Spanish translates to negro lol, didn't want people thinking I was black or I was being racist. ( I was born here in the USA but my entire family is Cuban) I have mixed blood and have always embraced my culture sooo my second favorite color has always been royal blue, blue in Spanish is Azul pronounced Ah-Sewl. I rocked Azul for awhile.. but decided to stop correcting my buddies and changed my name to Azewl which obviously is pronounced like it reads lol. So thats how I came to be Azewl! 

Heifer came from the fact that I raise cattle. Heifers are the best

• Like 1

I was wondering wtf your name meant lol, cool story

lucho came from my old friends... when i was young they call me lucho, coz my name is luis

ONEAL because its my last name and 3665 because when i was young i added that number sequence to the end of my email!

jmURTOc.png

Edited by oneal3665

Cool story,

I'm old, I'm a man, and I've always gone by Bow, thus old man bow.

Oh and I'm pretty much the only person from South Dakota

Edited by South Dakota
  • Like 1

I chose spy after watching the movie Spy and thought it was cool and have stuck with it since 2015 :D