Clan Structure Welcome to Vanguard Clan Information
Discord Link

Ranks List

Vanguard Cinema

Requirements

Clan Uniform

Welcome to Vanguard

Thank you for considering Vanguard as your home. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Soundscape

Wondering how to get back into the game...

Soundscape    7

So I have the noobiest account ever. I got most of my stats in 2013 when I played for a few months. My highest stat is 91 fishing, and normally whenever I come back I afk sharks or lobsters until I leave again... or I'll slay. There are so many other things I need to do though! I just don't know how to prioritize.

Do y'all have any suggestions? :D

OsNBmpv.png

@Mike    628

Slayer is a fantastic start since they buffed drops from Nechs and Gargs, you make plenty of money and can train stats as well :D

+Dunkz    411

Couldn't agree more with Mike. Chill with us on TS and ingame and stuff will be a lot more fun. :)

Soundscape    7
1 minute ago, Mike said:

Slayer is a fantastic start since they buffed drops from Nechs and Gargs, you make plenty of money and can train stats as well :D

Hmm... my task right now is iron dragons, which is why I've been putting it off. I hate metal dragons. Haha. I'll stop being lazy and get to it!

Soundscape    7
1 minute ago, Dunkz said:

Couldn't agree more with Mike. Chill with us on TS and ingame and stuff will be a lot more fun. :)

:) Will do. It's kinda hard to go on TS while I'm at home this month, but come January I bet I'll be a lot more active!

• Like 1

@Mike    628
1 minute ago, Soundscape said:

Hmm... my task right now is iron dragons, which is why I've been putting it off. I hate metal dragons. Haha. I'll stop being lazy and get to it!

they made plenty of ways to kill them quick, like trident and such, but once you get the points I'd block them - you get some really nice tasks around your level though, should be easy money!

Soundscape    7
1 minute ago, Mike said:

they made plenty of ways to kill them quick, like trident and such, but once you get the points I'd block them - you get some really nice tasks around your level though, should be easy money!

I have a trident! But it costs a lot of money to use it, right? 

@Mike    628
3 minutes ago, Soundscape said:

I have a trident! But it costs a lot of money to use it, right? 

a little, but you'll make it back with one Gargoyle task, they are absolute bank now :D

Soundscape    7
Just now, Mike said:

a little, but you'll make it back with one Gargoyle task, they are absolute bank now :D

Hmm, I need 2 more Slayer levels...

@Mike    628
Just now, Soundscape said:

Hmm, I need 2 more Slayer levels...

easy grind, can help you out if you need!

@Mike    628
8 minutes ago, Soundscape said:

You're the best!

:D now we just need to get you another ref for community member!

Soundscape    7
Just now, Mike said:

:D now we just need to get you another ref for community member!

Meaning, I need to make some more friends around here...

@Mike    628
1 minute ago, Soundscape said:

Meaning, I need to make some more friends around here...

shouldn't be hard! we'll get some

»Brian    195

These guys gave some good advice. My main suggestions would be rush quests then camp nightmare zone for higher combat stats. The main thing that keeps people playing this game is slayer and bossing so higher you get combat stats the quicker that can happen. Slap that account in nightmare zone while you league and when you beef it up we can get some bossing in :D . And of course I'm always a quick pm away if you want help!

+Ryan    282

Good luck on your endeavours. Lots of helpful people around here and were all a PM away.