Pur3 Str0ng2

What is your favorite band?

Im trying to make a new playlist possibly, im curious, what is/are your favorite band? I'll be looking into your reply maybe I can find new bands/songs :)

2 hours ago, Iangd said:

Trivium. Never get tired of them.

That's some pretty good music. Only listened to 3 ''most viewed songs''. I really enjoy it thank you Ian :D

2 hours ago, Boofer said:

check out

TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB

I did listen to a couple songs, there's a few I like and some I don't like as much but not bad at all, ty Boof :D

1 hour ago, Martyrs said:

Alice in Chains

I do know that band :P Im not a ''big'' fan but I do like a couple of there songs. Ty Mars :D

36 minutes ago, Brian said:

Three Days Grace, when Adam was the lead singer

I know this band :P They have some really good song. I like it, Ty Brian :D

6 hours ago, Pur3 Str0ng2 said:

That's some pretty good music. Only listened to 3 ''most viewed songs''. I really enjoy it thank you Ian :D

Glad you like it!

3 hours ago, Slipsoul said:

at the moment they are ... All That Remains , Hatebreed and Parkway Drive.

Yup, also very good bands.

um..... "zeds dead" baby I listen to them a lot when I play Runescape! Some other good bands are Chevelle, five finger death punch, disturbed, stained. This list goes on! I love music I don't think I would be able to make it through a day without it. 

Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Pierce the Veil, more like these

Tech N9ne, Wiz Khalifa are good Pandora stations, also Kygo is awesome chill music with female vocals.

On 24/12/2018 at 12:24 AM, Slipsoul said:

at the moment they are ... All That Remains , Hatebreed and Parkway Drive.

I prefer All that remains out of the 3 but Parkway Drive is not bad at all :P Thank you for sharing!

On 24/12/2018 at 5:38 AM, RWalton said:

I like the Beastie Boys, Guns and Roses, Florida Georiga Line, and some other nonsense.

All of those band have some decent songs :P Ty Ryan

On 24/12/2018 at 12:09 PM, oneal3665 said:

um..... "zeds dead" baby I listen to them a lot when I play Runescape! Some other good bands are Chevelle, five finger death punch, disturbed, stained. This list goes on! I love music I don't think I would be able to make it through a day without it. 

Not bad songs. I knew Zeds dead and Staind already. Ty Oneal :D

On 24/12/2018 at 12:15 PM, Dunkz said:

migos

Im not a big fan xD But It's not ''That'' bad :P Not the few songs I listen to atleast

On 24/12/2018 at 12:34 PM, Mike said:

Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Pierce the Veil, more like these

Trivium already but the other that's pretty good. Pretty much what I ''prefer'' in songs. I like a bit of everything but that's very good. Ty Mike!

On 24/12/2018 at 8:38 PM, Azewl said:

Tech N9ne, Wiz Khalifa are good Pandora stations, also Kygo is awesome chill music with female vocals.

Not a big fan of tech n9ne, Wiz khalifa deffinatly has some good songs(Young wild and free, See you again, Black and yellow and a few more) Kygo - That's pretty good mate Ty :D

On 24/12/2018 at 2:12 PM, N_mb said:

Linkin Park 8-)

That's just Linkin Park. I know every of there song pretty much :P Very good, ty Tyler!

Could try AFI, their last album was really good, and they always end up in my top of Spotify's year end wrapped playlist. Recently I've been listening to a shit ton of The Wonder Years though.