Clan Structure Welcome to Vanguard Clan Information
Discord Link

Ranks List

Vanguard Cinema

Requirements

Clan Uniform

Welcome to Vanguard

Thank you for considering Vanguard as your home. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pur3 Str0ng2

What is the most risky thing your have ever done?

#Pur3 Str0ng2    199

Title says it all, what is the most risky thing you have ever done?

For me it would be when I did skydiving. 14 000FT High, of course I was with someone but still, there's always a risk :P Free fall for like 1 minute.. It's more when the door open and you are right there. That's where the stress start not when you are skydiving :P

Iangd    15

Drove about 110 to the next town over to get my friend home in time and keep him out of trouble. Speed limits ranged from 45-55. 

@Mike    614
2 hours ago, Martyrs said:

Unprotected anal

You told me you wore a condom ffs

• Like 1

Ryan    278

I was hungover and ate 4 day old pizza that had been left out. I'll be damned if it wasnt the best pizza I ever had.

Edited by RWalton
  • Haha 1

Ryan    278
5 hours ago, Mike said:

You told me you wore a condom ffs

Mars is a memester man, she boomed ya.

• Like 1

ONEAL    132

When i was younger still living with my parents one morning as my mom was waking my up for school I told her to quit being such a bitch she left and shut my door. Came back two minutes later with a broom and started beating me with it! haha

Corvo    23

From time to time I'll do some especially unsafe riding on my Harley. One time I went 80 between two cars on a two lane road because the old person in front of me was going 40 in a 55.